It's Friday. Hubby and I are going to finally see the Hunger Games tonight (Yay! Date night!). My sister is coming tomorrow to stay with us for a week. Life is good.
Today, I'm linking up with Lauren @ The Little Things We Do for Fill in the Blank Friday!
1. My greatest strength is my friendliness. It's really hard not to like me, I swear.
2. My greatest weakness is time management and prioritizing. I become stressed and overwhelmed really easily and push things off that I don't want to do.
3. People always compliment me on my smile. Or more specifically, my teeth. It's slightly awkward.
4. If you found me procrastinating you'd probably find me blogging. Obviously.
5. The most cozy place in all the world is how cliche and obnoxious would it be if I said, snuggling with my Boo?
6. Something new that I tried recently was lots of recipes! Baked Tofu, Colcannon, Vegan Potato Salad, etc.
7. This weekend I would like to spend some quality time with my hubby and get ready for my baby sister's arrival to Pittsburgh!