Exactly a year ago today, I was 30 months away from my 30th birthday and I posted a "30 Before 30" bucket list of the things I hoped to accomplish before I turned the big 3-0. With 18 months to go, here's what I've managed to check off my list:
1. Take an international trip
3. Submit a grant proposal
5. Take a kayak trip
6. Pay off a student loan
8. Visit a new state
9. Grow my blog | I suppose that technically my blog has grown since last year, but not much. I'm not crossing this one off yet!
10. Volunteer more
11. Attend regular yoga classes
12. Finish designing and decorating one room in our house | Most all of our rooms are close, but not quite to my liking just yet. This one stays uncrossed, as well!
13. Learn a new skill
15. Do something BIG for our 5th anniversary
16. Open up a college savings account for Charlie | #MommyFail
17. Have a girls' weekend | After several visits to Ohio, I decided to return the favor and drive to Philly to reunite with my college besties. I pizza-ed, Wawa-ed and Jersey shore-d to my heart's delight. As much as I love my husband's Ohio hometown, I miss the East Coast like crazy. (June 17, 2016)
18. Invest in a DSLR
19. Run a half marathon
20. Finish Charlie's baby book
21. Do a Wine & Canvas night
22. Attend a game
23. Visit Frankie's grave
24. Plant a backyard garden
25. Dye my hair a fun color
26. Go to King's Island
28. Get promoted
29. Attend a book signing
30. Give my husband 3,000 kisses | Working on this one every day! ;)
> > >
6/30 isn't bad progress. I've got 18 months left- let's see what I can do!
Do you have a 30 before 30 bucket list?