Phew! It's officially been over a week since I've posted and I'm feeling so behind! The past few days have been a whirlwind. Between road tripping it to Ohio for Memorial Day weekend and working 36 hours the last four days, I haven't had a minute to spare for this poor little blog of mine. Rather than cramming in a bunch of posts about my life as of late, I'm opting to write the abridged version...
- Tomorrow is officially the three-month mark until our wedding day!
- The invitations were sent out yesterday! (I realize three months is a little early, but we have our reasons...another story, for another time.)
- My Mommy is busy planning my bridal shower which is getting me increasingly excited. I don't want to spoil any surprises, but come July 8th, I'm going to have some great pictures for you all!
- As of June 10, I will no longer be an employee of The Club. Although I currently have a pretty sweet gig working Monday-Thursday in the outdoor pool area, I happened upon a much better opportunity.
- What exactly is this new opportunity, you may ask? Only time (and me) will tell.
- I realize how cryptic I sound, but until I have an official start date, I don't want to jinx anything!
- I'm currently working on trying to get myself back into a right relationship with God. Between some thought-provoking Christian reading, Church hunting and an invigorated desire for prayer, I feel like I'm taking baby steps.
- I was seriously impressed when I read about Carly at Texas Lovebird's campaign to incorporate more prayer into her blogging. Check out her post about A Praying Community.
- I wrote a post today on my food blog, Sustainably Kaity, about Jesus' example of Table Fellowship. Come take a look!
- This book was phenomenal.
- Check out my review on GoodReads.com.
That's enough catching up for today, but stay tuned because there's some serious summer fun about to happen in this little Pittsburgh home. Blessings to you all, and have a great weekend!