I feel like such a lazybutt seeing as none of my posts this week have been anything resembling substance. However, I'm going to go ahead and continue that streak with some Fill in the Blanks on this glorious Friday. My last research paper of the semester has been submitted and it's t-minus 5 hours until I'm Ohio-bound with the hubby!
1. Today is a great day because, I get to spend the weekend with family and friends in Ohio that I haven't seen since Christmas break .
2. Tomorrow I will go hiking and talk the ear off of my soul sister/"ish". Gosh, I've missed her .
3. My favorite time of day is the morning because I love to slowly awaken and enjoy those precious hours before the reality of the day's to-do's sinks in .
4. Sometimes you just have to shrug it off. There are some nasty people in this world, but the good ones more than make up for it.
5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is Somebody I Used to Know by Gotye.
6. My favorite accessory is my engagement ring, of course! I've gotten so used to wearing it that I always forget to take it off before I shower .
7. My favorite thing about this week was finishing my final paper of the semester! .